Thursday 11 September 2014

Essentials for a cozy autumn #2: Scarves

A friend of mine once told me that she doesn't think she's ever seen me without a scarf. Now that is far from an exaggeration because I really do wear them a lot (unless it's the summer or it's just generally too warm obviously, I'm not that crazy). My outfits aren't exactly bursting with color, so a scarf can always add a little something extra. Also, if you forget an umbrella, they can be quite useful (I'm not kidding, they've saved me numerous times, because I always forget an umbrella. But never my scarf.) Most importantly, they're cozy and that's what autumn should be, right?

From the basic and monochrome scarves, burgundy, olive or khaki, grey and shades of brown and beige are my favorites.

1. Forever 21 Classic Woven Scarf in camel (also in burgundy and black, £7.50)
2. Zara Woven Scarf in khaki (also in grey and nude pink, £17.99)
3. Acne Canada in dark wine (also in dark green, beige melange, grey melange, navy or black, 130)
4. Forever 21 Frayed Woven Scarf in blush (also in black, taupe, burgundy and olive, £5)
5. Lindex in grey (also in beachsand and dark grey, £17.99)
6. H&M Woven Scarf in camel (also in light grey, £7.99)

For patterned scarves, my top picks are simple checked and tartan ones.


1. River Island Pink Tartan Blanket Scarf (also in red or white, £15)
2. Monki Flo Scarf (£18)
3. Mango Violeta Check Scarf (29,99 €)
4. French Connection Bruno Border Striped Scarf (for men, but I think it works for women perfectly well, £20)
5. Mango Violeta Bicolor Scarf (29,99 €)

Which one of these do you like the most? Are you as fond of scarves as I am?

No comments :

Post a Comment