Friday 29 August 2014

On trial: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ from Clinique



About a month ago, I ran out of both my day and night moisturizers (I still find it incredible how everything seems to run out at the exact same time). Searching through the aisles in Sephora, I couldn't overlook Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, not only because of its yellow color, but also because I've seen it around numerous times as it is the brand's top seller.

I picked up the Moisturizing Lotion, which is intended for very dry to dry skin. Clinique also sells the Moisturizing Gel, which is for oily skin.

So far, I have no complaints about this product. It is intended for both day and night, which I find incredibly convenient. Whereas with some lotions, I begin to see dry patches on my skin throughout the day, my skin stays moisturized for the whole day with this one. The packaging is also great - it is possible to buy it with a pump, a cap or just as a tube. I bought it with the pump, which is perfect because just pressing once gives me enough product for my entire face. I've been using it for about a month and still have plenty left, so I think it will last me a long time.

With autumn behind the corner, I will really be able to see how well it truly works. Once it gets colder and windier, my skin becomes extremely dry and rough, so a proper moisturizer is essential for me. Nevertheless, so far I've been satisfied with this lotion and would definitely recommend it!



No comments :

Post a Comment